Hospital Safety Center respects the privacy of every individual who visits or is a member of hospitalsafetycenter.com. HCPro, the owner of hospitalsafetycenter.com, wants you to fully understand what information we gather from you, how that information is collected, how that information is used, and how you can control the collection and/or use of information about you. So please read this Policy carefully.
Personally Identifiable Information
There are cases in which hospitalsafetycenter.com may ask you for personally identifiable information, such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address. For example, we request personally identifiable information for transactions or for other services that require registration or subscription. We may also collect information from e-mail, letters, or other correspondence that you send us. Stressedoutnurses.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily, with the exception of your computer's IP address. The IP address is an identifier unique to each computer or Internet usage session.
When you do provide us with personally identifiable information, HCPro may:
- Store and process that information to enhance your experience with hospitalsafetycenter.com so that we provide a service that is relevant and easy to use;
- Use that information to contact you for informational, marketing, and promotional purposes on behalf of HCPro and third parties, including such benefits as welcoming you back to hospitalsafetycenter.com or informing you of service enhancements or promotional items;
- To the extent required to provide our services, share personally identifiable information with any merchants that may offer their products and services through hospitalsafetycenter.com and HCPro's online store, HCMarketplace.com;
- Share information about your product purchases through HCPro's Healthcare Marketplace with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, or other third parties;
- Disclose that information to third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Hospitalsafetycenter.com's rights or property, other members or users of hospitalsafetycenter.com, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- Disclose that information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required by law or a court of competent jurisdiction; and
- As HCPro continues to develop its business, we may sell or buy other businesses or assets. A buyer or successor will have access to our customer lists as this information is considered a transferable business asset.
Except as stated in this Policy, or as otherwise stated at the time that the personally identifiable information is gathered, we will not provide personally identifiable information to third parties.
Nonpersonally Identifiable Information
Hospitalsafetycenter.com may also collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information may include your age, gender, interests and preferences, the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the company or organizational Web site from which you linked to hospitalsafetycenter.com. HCPro' may share this information with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, or other third parties. For example, HCPro may inform a sponsor that membership of hospitalsafetycenter.com is x percent females and y percent males. This data is used to customize hospitalsafetycenter.com content and advertising and to deliver better experience to our members and users.
From time to time, HCPro will send you e-mail newsletters, product announcements, surveys, or other information via e-mail. If you prefer not to receive any or all of these communications, you may opt out by following the directions provided within the e-mail newsletters and product announcements.
Shopping on HCMarketplace.com
Hospitalsafetycenter.com is not directed to individuals under 13 years of age, and HCPro does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals.
"Cookies" are electronic files stored on your hard drive. Cookies cannot read data off your hard drive; they store identification information about you. HCPro, like the operators of many other Web sites, uses the cookies to identify you when you visit Hospitalsafetycenter.com. HCPro may also use the cookie to recognize you to help ensure the security of confidential information. HCPro uses the information from cookies to personalize services and determine the amount and type of traffic at hospitalsafetycenter.com. Cookies also provide us with information about your "clickstream"--the way that you navigate through hospitalsafetycenter.com so that we can better design hospitalsafetycenter.com for your use.
Most browsers allow you to disable or delete your cookies. hospitalsafetycenter.com would prefer to provide you with personalized services through cookies since not all services may be available to those who disable or delete cookies.
Links to Other Web Sites
Hospitalsafetycenter.com may provide links to various other Web sites. Hospitalsafetycenter.com assumes no responsibility for the information practices of sites that you are able to access through hospitalsafetycenter.com. These links to other sites do not imply any affiliation or endorsement of a linked site.
The importance of security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, hospitalsafetycenter.com can't ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your personally identifiable information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Your Privacy Rights (CA Residents)
Under California's "Shine the Light" law, CA residents have the right to request the names and addresses of any external companies with which HCPro has shared their customer information over the past year. If you are a CA resident and wish to make a request, please contact email@example.com. You will receive a response within 30 days, as granted under the law.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Who to Contact