Rate our newsletters! What do you think about HLSC, HSL, and MEU?
EMAIL THIS STORY
| PRINT THIS STORY
March 4, 2021
This is Brian Ward and A.J. Plunkett, editors of Healthcare Life Safety Compliance, Healthcare Safety Leader, and Medical Environment Update. We are looking for feedback on our newsletters: what we're doing well, what we need to improve, what topics you want more coverage of. To do that, we are reaching out to subscribers to schedule short, one-on-one calls where you can share your thoughts on our newsletters. These calls would be 10-15 minutes and we'll also accept typed answers to the questions below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with either your availability or your typed answers.
Thanks for you for reading!
Brian & A.J.
- What newsletter(s) are you subscribed to? How long have you been a subscriber?
- Demographics- What is your job title, where do you work, how many people do you work with, how long have you been in the field, what are your job duties and responsibilities, and what topics are most relevant to you?
- What's your preferred method of reading the newsletter? Reading the weekly articles or waiting for the monthly PDF?
- On a 1-10 score, with 10 being the best, how would you rank our newsletter(s)?
- What do you like about newsletter(s)?
- What don’t you like about newsletter(s)?
- How can we improve?